WE HELP SIMPLIFY THE PROCESS.
Keeping up with constantly changing international trade and security regulations can be a challenge. The inability to do so can be disastrous. Demand for due diligence for importers and exporters has moved to an even higher level. Failure to do so can be costly and result in fees, fines, and even impounded cargo.
Gateway Logistics Group can make your job easier and help you meet changing business conditions and reduce risk. We offer complete customs clearance and brokerage services.
As licensed customs brokers, our role is vital in the daily interaction with governmental agencies. Our customs brokerage team is supported by the most up-to-date systems, which allow us to navigate the import filing process and ensure proper import compliance and reporting for our customers. Gateway understands the requirements of U.S. Customs for timeliness and accuracy of filing entries, classification of goods, preferential tariff treatment, as well as the financial aspects of services such as duty drawback.
Through our governmental trade portal, Gateway has the ability to obtain automated clearance approval – often prior to the discharge of the cargo. Your cargo clears faster, more efficiently and without costly delays. For a better bottom line.
Gateway is also C-TPAT certified (Customs Trade Partnership Against Terrorism) for effective management of your U.S. inbound shipments and actively participates with local government agencies to ensure continued security.
Import Services include:
- In-House, Licensed Customs Brokers
- Destination Clearance
- Electronic Reporting and Filing with ACH and ABI
- Formal and Informal Entries
- NAFTA (North American Free Trade Agreement)
- USA Pre-Clearance
- Automated Tariff Classification
- GSP Entries (Generalized System of Preferences)
- Duty Drawback
- FTZ (Free Trade Zone Entries)
- RLF (Remote Location Filing)
- Liaison with Governmental Agencies
- Customer Training Programs
- Customs Audit Preparation
- Import Best Practices
- Bond Applications and Processing
- TIB (Temporary Importation Bond)
- IE (Immediate Export)
- IT (In Transit Bond)
- T&E (Transportation & Export)