Successful EPC projects depend on planning, execution, and experience.
It is about taking care of the details—from day one during the FEED stage through final project procurement and construction.
EPC logistics requirements often pose complex challenges, including remote locations, poor infrastructure, transportation restrictions and constraints, and special transport requirements. Lack of proper planning can quickly lead to huge cost penalties.
Selecting the right project management resource to handle all the steps along your supply chain is critical. A resource that understands each project’s unique requirements—experienced in managing projects of all sizes.
A global provider with local expertise in every corner of the world, no matter how remote the job site. An experienced partner who can take the guesswork out of customs and government regulations and cut through red tape. A resource with extensive experience that can manage your logistics and transportation needs at every step.
Make your next move with Gateway Logistics Group. As a leader in providing turnkey and full project logistics management services, no project is too small or too large.
- Detailed planning for transportation strategy – assistance during front end planning
- Feasibility studies, route surveys, cost analysis
- Safety – HSSE focused
- Supplier/vendor management and coordination
- Understanding job-site limitations
- Risk management
- Regulatory compliance
- Export / import licenses required for certain types of cargo
- Export packing, marking, and tagging, cargo consolidation and line-item verification
- Supplier to job-site visibility
- Supervision, including cargo loading/unloading, on-site
- Over-dimensional cargo management/handling expertise
- Transportation equipment designed for specific cargo transportation requirements
- Time-sensitive shipments
- Charters – aircraft and vessel
- Timeline management according to construction schedules
- Supplier expediting
- Management of suppliers/vendors