As offshore logistics become more complex, you need a provider that helps keep you one step ahead.
Time can be one of the major cost influencers for marine projects. Challenging environments require additional pre-planning, as well as an agile response when problems occur. Can your cargo be handled in difficult weather conditions? What happens when your shipments arrive at the port and just sit there? What contingency plans do you have?
Waiting can be very expensive. We can help.
- Offshore construction, fabrication, and drilling equipment
- Inspections and surveys
- Oversized/over-dimensional cargo management and planning
- Spare parts in transit
- Vessel and crew clearance
- Temporary importations / In-transit importations
- Project execution – planning for offshore projects
- Integrated services
- Subsea to surface
- Risk management
- Schedule deadlines