The safety and security of your chemical cargo is important to us.
Well-managed supply chains depend on planning, process, and execution.
End-to-end accountability and visibility at every step. That is why Gateway leaves nothing to chance. Our comprehensive approach to due diligence minimizes uncertainty and risk. It is why many international chemical and petrochemical companies rely on us to manage the movement of their cargo. They count on Gateway’s extensive experience and unparalleled expertise at each step in the logistics management process.
A global resource to help you manage your costs and business performance. Professionals who can help streamline the design of your logistics supply chain specifically for your business. A network of specialists experienced in chemical and hazardous material management. Providing full compliance with regulations, and a focus on high safety standards. Worry-free, on-time delivery of your valuable cargo anywhere in the world.
- Dangerous goods handling and expertise
- Experience with all types of packaging related to chemical commodities
- HSSE program covering hazardous communications planning, spill prevention, emergency preparedness
- Qualification of sub-contractors/vendors for safety practices and performance
- Carrier capabilities, including hazardous materials certification and integrity of shipping containers